Monday, February 26, 2018

Advice

As an older person, I am often tempted to give young folks advice, so that they may benefit from my many years of experience (mistakes, I mean). Even though I know that people can't learn from others' mistakes, and have to go out and make their own versions. I know this because I was never able to learn from my parents' advice (which explains a lot about some early boyfriends).

It's sad. That's why human civilization is stalled, struggling with the same issues, generation after generation. Sigh.

But if I were to give advice, it would go like this:

Never buy a horse named Nipper.

Never pick the puppy called Crybaby.

Don't take the cat named Shit Cat.

There.

What advice do you have to offer the world?




1 comment:

  1. "If it sounds to GOOD to be true..It is!"
    "There are two kinds of people in the world, spares & flats..(this was my grandpa's saying)"
    "Don't ever do anything you couldn't admit to your mom"
    "Why should he buy the cow, when the milk is free?" (from my grandmom)

    ReplyDelete